Named after Empress Eugenie, a staple of the House, This Epi leather wallet is inspired by the Beverly bags. It is very handy and features a unique clasp design
- Epi leather with fine topstitching
- Name is a tribute to Eugénie Empress, who inaugurated the Suez Canal with her husband in 1869 and exclusively called upon Louis Vuitton to create trunks for her travels
- Polished palladium hardware
- Top flap with logo-engraved push-lock closure
- Grained calf leather lining
- Interior pockets include twelve card slots, four patch pockets, and clear ID window
- Large gusseted coin pocket with zip closure on back
Made In France
Size:7.5"x 4.2"x 0.5"
Comes with: LV Gift Box, Serial and model numbers, LV care booklet, LV cards and Tags.